What is Risk Management?
Risk Management is mentioned with increasing frequency as concepts that boards of management and senior managers are seeking to understand and implement.
There are varying definitions of what risk management actually means and varying degrees of how this has been implemented in organisations.
Implementation of the Kaizen Synergy Risk Programs in our clients organisations ensures that they can improve workplace safety and business performance whilst maintaining adherence to their Corporate and Quality Plans.
Our clients gain a level of assurance that adequate risk management arrangements are in place as a result of:
- improved reporting systems
- identification of potential risks
- appropriately managing potential risks
- providing adequate information to various line managers and board members and
- reviewing processes to minimise the occurence of identified risks in the future.